[WT-support] how to create DTB for EU Sprint?

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:30:58 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Larry wrote:

> From what I read
>(http://download.win-test.com/files/checkPartial/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT),

>the EU_SPRINT.* file name is reserved for the
CheckPartial files, not
>for the database (Exchange guessing) one. AFAIK, the
EUSPRINT.DTB is not
>mentionned anywhere because it has never been used...
until now !

but it is confusing anyway: look at the EU_HF.DTB
and EU_HF.* (where * in DTA, SCP or DTB)

Which is which and for what?????

So you can't have an exchange guessing for EU HF
Championship???

But, since it is working now for the EU Sprint,
I have udpated the wiki accordingly,
and already downloaded the dtb file!

Unfortunately I guess I won't be in the EuSprint
SSB....
but who knows??
73
Bob, I2WIJ