[WT-support] Postcontest Mode?

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Sun Apr 15 23:27:43 CEST 2007

Hi

Couldn't find a hit on 'postcontest' in the archive, but would it be
possible to add a post contest logging mode to Win-Test? We're trying to
get some new contesters in our club used to computer logging (we always
recommend Win-Test!) As a first step it is easier for them to log on
paper and then key in after the contest, when there is no pressure.

I know about Alt-F but even for a log of 20-30 QSOs it is not a good
option, and what I am advising at the moment is to key in the log then
open up the Cabrillo file and manually fix the times. A post contest
mode would be great, please.

73, Dave G4BUO