[WT-support] RE: WT-support] QSX test results

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 19:14:35 CEST 2006

I'm afraid he isn't really listening.

The primary problem is that pressing ALT-F3 ought to cause the software to
"fetch" the frequencies from the Icom.

As you said last night, alternatively it should only fetch the A-VFO, add
QSX and leave the QSX Frequency BLANK (epty).

You should note that if CT can do ALT-F3 properly - the SPOT contains the
A-VFO Frequency and nothing else - leaving it for the operator to add "QSX
7xxx.x" - then Win-Test should be able to as well.

I think you need to tell them this.

We're just now getting set up at the cabin.  I have good connectivity to my
neighbor (after getting my Linksys USB-Wireless-G Adapter pas the trees and
out in the open), but their Satellite Internet is DOG SLOW contained to the
DSL on the other mountain.  Still, an port in a storm!!!!

------ Dave