[WT-support] V3 and RTTY

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Wed Jul 5 20:18:44 CEST 2006

Hi Tom,

I don't know if it works with PTT = COM5, I have EXTFSK here. The
EXTFSK.DLL can be downloaded at the MMTTY homepage (comfsk105.zip).
Extract the file, copy the dll into the program dir of mmtty and set the
ptt to EXTFSK. After you have set these options a window called EXTFSK
1.05 appears. There you can choose the right com-port for the ptt. The
options for FSK output and PTT output are here as follows:

FSK output DTR
PTT output RTS

Maybe you have to play with these settings.

BTW I never used MMTTY on its own or rcklog.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB

GL with HQ, I am DA0HQ 15m/CW