[WT-support] IARU Log Cabrillo Error

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Wed Aug 10 19:17:45 CEST 2005

Hi Larry,

You are right to follow the ARRL suggestion, but reading the rules
operator-category, band-category and  power-category are mandatory only
in the Contests were band-category and  power-category are not unique. In
the IARU Contest the MULTI-ONE is only ALL and HIGH, so
these information are not need to be defined, and probable for this more
chrs after MULTI-ONE are not recognized.

May be ???

73 Fabio I4UFH

> > For HF contests the operator-category must be one of the following:
SINGLE-OP, SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED, MULTI-ONE, MULTI-TWO, MULTI-MULTI,
SCHOOL-CLUB (ARRL-SS-CW and ARRL-SS-SSB only), SWL, or CHECKLOG. For VHF
contests the operator-category must be one of the following: SINGLE-OP,
SINGLE-OP-PORTABLE, ROVER, MULTI-LIMITED, MULTI-UNLIMITED or CHECKLOG.

> > For HF contests the band-category must be one of the following: ALL,
160M, 80M, 40M, 20M, 15M or 10M. For VHF contests the band-category must be
one of the following: ALL or LIMITED.

> > The power-category must be HIGH, LOW or QRP.
> >
> > The mode-category must be CW, SSB or MIXED and is only permitted for
single operator entries in multi-mode contests that permit single mode
entries such as IARU-HF and the 10 Meter Contest.