[WT-support] Summary Window again

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Wed Sep 15 13:38:16 CEST 2004

Hi Larry.

I can see what you mean, its nice having all the nice extra bells and
whistles but sometimes its better to do things the old fashioned way. Thanks
for the very relevant
info which I shall bear in mind and hopefully some others will follow your
advice too. I have
printed out all the text commands and have used quite a few of them rather
than mouse
commands. I was looking at it from a very casual  single contest operators
point of view
cruising casually  around the bands. In a multi-multi situation it would be
a very different
story. A multi-multi operation in VK6 would be a dream, but my local club is
working on it. The best
we can achieve here at the moment is a Multi-single. Look for VI6175WA in
Oceania SSB Contest OCT-2-3 hope
the bands are in good shape and we can work you then.

73 John VK6NU