Re: [WT-support] Supported rigs - Radios supportées

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Sun Sep 12 14:25:33 CEST 2004

Hi all

Rig info here at the moment. FT-847 not supported yet. 2nd Radio Icom Ic-728
as follows.

Radio 1 1200 8 N 1 (FC)None

WT.INI File changed as follows
Icom Generic Radio 1=38h

This works fine.

On the DVK messages and Audacity, I have recorded messages in WT then
modified them in Audacity and brought them back into WT as a .wav file and
it works fine provided you the set the  Project Rate in Audacity to 8000
bottom left corner. Otherwise the messages play way too slow. I have got my
PTT keying through the LPT1 using Radio-1 and using the single 2N4001
transistor set up. but would still like it as a 2nd Com Port option sometime
in the future.