RE: [WT-support] Supported rigs - Radios supportées

Philippe Nouchi - F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Sun Sep 12 13:19:23 CEST 2004

Tentec OMNI 6
Same protocole as ICOM plus a special command for PTT Keying (Not used
here, I use the multikeyer on an other com port)
IcomGenericRadio1=04h in WT.ini
9600 baud 8 N 1 (Speed could be change in the TRX)

IC706 9600 8 N 1

Both on USB/RS232 adapter Edgeport/4 work like a charm apart FSK

I second john's request to be able to command PTT, CW and later FSK (!)
on other com port than the one used for the radio. (I have seen the
reply: ...next release)

73 de Phil - F6IFY