[WT-support] Fwd: Problems after Update to Version 4.50

Michael Stark DC8YZ DC8YZ at darc.de
Tue Jan 9 21:39:02 CET 2024

Hello Olivier, do you have any news for us regarding the problem
mentioned? I have the situation where I use Win Test without a radio,
for example if I want to pre-configure a contest on my laptop And the
situation that when I'm at my station I connect the radio again to take
part in the contest with WIN Test. Permanently deactivating the port or
reactivating it again and reconfiguring the settings for the Com port
every time is very cumbersome. Therefore, I would very much like, if it
is possible, for Win Test to continue running even if you have clicked
to deactivate the Com port for the current session. Many thanks for your
help

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Stark, DC8YZ

Member of the DARC B13 (Roth-Schwabach)