[WT-support] Win-test registration

Pedro Madeira pedro_madeira at icloud.com
Thu Apr 4 08:36:12 CEST 2024

Hello to all,

I am planning my next DXpedition to C9 that will be in June. I talked with a very few people about what software should do best suit that kind of operation, trying to improve the log entering and cw keying.
I downloaded the trial version of Win-Test to test and aee how it works, but I have a doubt that is not clear explained on the website:
I have 5 computers. Between DXpeditions, contests, multi-operator multi transceiver… I need to buy one licence for each machine? I am the owner of all 5 computers. Will one registration work for the 5 computers?

Thank you,
Looking forward to read some help from you!
Best 73s

Pedro Madeira
CT7AHV/C91AHV