[WT-support] Available Mults Table?

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Mon May 15 16:07:17 CEST 2023

I had been meaning to ask a similar question. In ARRL DX, I thought it would be useful to know which states/provinces were still needed so that we could ask them to QSY. I played around with the color scheme in the mult window to have worked mults disappear – make them the same as the background – and as a result, highlighting the unworked states…but it would be more useful if there was a list.

An alternative would be to replace the check with the abbreviation for the state. The worked mults would disappear leaving the needed mults.

73,

Wigi, KL0R