[WT-support] Available Mults Table?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun May 14 21:17:43 CEST 2023

Dez,

Win-Test displays similar data in an abbreviated format at the bottom of
each BandMap window, so you can glance there after changing bands, or view
the numbers on two bands if you have two radios and two BandMap windows.

[image: image.png]

83S 73N 53C 33Z

means that the bandmap (for the current band) contains 81 stations, 73 new,
53 new country multipliers, 33 new zone multipliers.