[WT-support] How do I get Win-Test to recognize the correct ARRL Sections for Field Day?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 22 05:20:01 CEST 2023

Multipliers work OK in this wt_dev version, but you have to remember to
manually copy the new ARRLSEC.DAT in wt_dev.zip to
C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\countryFiles\.

QSOs between Class D stations are being logged with 0 points.  I think they
should count the same as all other QSOs (1 pt Phone, 2 pts CW, 2 pts
digital).