[WT-support] How do I get Win-Test to recognize the correct ARRL Sections for Field Day?

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 22:33:13 CEST 2023

Hi Larry:

Seems to work fine!  Thanks very much.  Our FD operation is updating from CT Win version 9 (!) - a long story.  We haven't even been able to type in ONE, ONN, ONS, etc..

That was a major complaint.  Having this will make the operators very happy  - and the new "IT guy" that switched us to Win-Test and Windows 10 instead of Microsoft Server 2000 - very happy!

Thanks again and 73,

Mark, KD4D