[WT-support] How do I get Win-Test to recognize the correct ARRL Sections for Field Day?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 21 16:12:26 CEST 2023

Hi Mark and Bob

Le 20/06/2023 à 21:00, MARK BAILEY a écrit :

> Didn't think of that.  :-)  But, then, none of the sections from the
> Multipliers window will grey out.  People do like to look at that at
> 3:00AM.  :-)
> I appreciate the prompt response and help!

Please check if the attached screenshot is compliant with the new mults
list.

Also, I noted in my code that from 2020 the "D stations" (home) were
allowed to work everyone, because of the Covid situation. Is it still
the case today, or was this restriction to work non-D stations only is
back ?

Finally, please cfm that this "new mults list also is now applicable to
the SS and ARRL 160.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris