[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2023 - multiplier list of HQ stations

Noel F6BGC f6bgc74 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 22:54:12 CEST 2023

Hello Bob and Joe,
thank you both for maintaining and providing the list of HQ multipliers for
the IARU HF contest.

I have two questions:
In 2022, the ITU.DTB file was about 637kB.
2023 version is 4kB. Is it normal ? What's missing ?

I uploaded both new files, itu.dtb and iaru.xdt.
It works perfectly with win-test, but in this particular case, I don't see
any added value using xdt file, there is no more information because IARU
society is already present in the exchange field.
Any comments ?

73 - noel f6bgc

--
73 - noel f6bgc