[WT-support] Would like to be able to enable sidetone on WKMini

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 19:54:55 CEST 2023

Good day:

I have acquired a few K1EL WKmini Winkeyers.  These use a blinking light for sidetone rather than an audio tone.

I find the blinking light very useful for setup/debug of Win-Test configurations before contests.  I would like a feature within Win-Test to enable the sidetone for the WKMini (or all Win-Keyers) as an option.

Thanks for the great software.   I'm preparing for the United States Field day in June and setting up about a dozen computers!

73,

Mark, KD4D