[WT-support] Wintest EZMaster FTdx101 problem

Pedro, EA4KD ea4kd at ea4kd.com
Sun Mar 5 15:20:37 CET 2023

Fixed;

Sorry, was a bad script.

73 DX de Pedro, EA4KD

De: Pedro, EA4KD [mailto:ea4kd at ea4kd.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 5 de marzo de 2023 11:52
Para: 'support at win-test.com'
Asunto: Wintest EZMaster FTdx101 problem

Yes, I still using my EZMaster, maybe I'm nostalgic.

My setup is Laptop Windows XP+EZmaster+ R1 (FTdx101D) + R2 (FT1000MP)
+Wintest 4.44 (I think the last one that works with XP).

Two weeks ago worked the ARRL CW in SO2R without any problem, but I am in
the ARRL SSB with only one radio (FTdx101) and when I try to transmit the
messages F1 to F4, directly transmit the DVK memories of the FTdx101.
Messages F5 and F6 are no problem and they come from the EZMaster.

I have tried another backup EZMaster and the same thing happens.

Since the ARRL CW I have not changed anything at all and this configuration
has been working without problems since the last mixed IARU, first with the
FTdx101.

I have configured F5 as AutoCQ but the Esc key doesn't Works to stop, it
only stops when you enter something in the callsign field.

When do shift+Fx (from F1 to F4) to record messages a window appears in
WinTest that I don't remember seeing before. "Yaesu RecordFx".

Does anyone know what can happen?

73 DX de Pedro, EA4KD

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.