[WT-support] Wintest

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Wed Nov 16 13:14:56 CET 2022

Jorge,
What was your last version of Win Test? You cannot update version 3.0 to a 4.0 version.
Easier to just download a new package l 4.4 version of Win Test.
Make sure you keep all your old contests on your computer.

 When you open  your old contests,  they  will then be  up upgraded  to run on the new version you have installed.
73, Albert