[WT-support] Scripts Fail to Run after crash

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 12 00:33:30 CET 2022

Are you running Windows 11?  The hardware may be OK, but the device drivers
for the KEYSPAN may not be out of date.  Did you try installing this driver?

https://assets.tripplite.com/drivers/usa-19hs-driver-v4-windows-7-8-10-11-windows-server-2008-r2.zip

If you're already running the latest driver, replace the Keyspan with one
of the FTDI USB-to-Serial adapters listed in my presentation linked from my
QRZ.com page <https://www.qrz.com/db/n6tv>:

   - Everything You Need to Know About USB and Serial Interfaces
   <https://bit.ly/USBserial2021>, updated for 2021, presented to Spokane
   DX Association, Feb. 3rd, 2022
      - Watch YouTube recording of this presentation here
      <https://youtu.be/X1yLJ9mi0gY>.