[WT-support] Scripts Fail to Run after crash

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 10 17:37:42 CET 2022

If rebooting Windows doesn't restore normal operation, then I think you
need a new USB-to-serial adapter.  The KEYSPAN may have been damaged by VHF
RF.

I recommend a GearMo or the FTDI Chipi-X10.  Avoid all Prolific!

My S-BOX-USB puts the FTDI chip and other electronics inside a shielded
metal box, with a ferrites on the USB cable, which may help, but it is
significantly more expensive.