[WT-support] Scripts Fail to Run after crash

Stewart G4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Thu Nov 10 15:57:36 CET 2022

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply and I hope you're keeping well. Your help is always appreciated.

Correct, the band map and Status window no longer display the correct frequency (or mode).
The COM port hasn't changed in WInTest and is still the same in Device Mgr too (COM3).
Radio is a K3 with a KeySpan serial to USB adapter. The green light on the adapter is flashing slowly which means "the driver is installed but the device is not detected". I'm not sure what that actually means.
I tried changing the KeySpan to another USB socket but the problem prevails.

73
Stewart