[WT-support] wtDXTelnet - double spots

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Sun Jun 19 10:21:58 CEST 2022

Hi,

Just got a feedback that I send the same spots twice almost all the
time. I see this symptom only from time to time but for sure not always.

There is 2x instance of wtDXtelnet running. 1 for skimmer telnet server
and 1x for classic DX cluster. Each has its own "wtDxTelnet.ini" config
files.

Both instance have the same networking config too. I suspect this might
be the reason for the double spots but cannot verify.
Settings are the default: 192.168.1.255 / 9871

Is there any way to keep this spot feeding setup but still avoid the
double spotting?

Thanks and 73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N