[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2022 - multiplier list of HQ stations

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Sat Jun 18 05:45:16 CEST 2022

Hi Rifat (and others)

>From the readme.txt file fra N6TV, Bob from last year (2021):

Win-Test:

1. Extract iaru2021.xdt to C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\Extras\

   (On Windows XP, extract to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\Extras\)

2. Extract itu.dtb to C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\Databases\

   (On Windows XP, extract to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\Databases\)

3. From the Win-Test menu, select Tools | Data Entry | Exchange Guessing | Automatically

4. Press Alt-X to view the "Extra information" window

   Right click on the window, select "Extra data files..."

   Click [Add...], select iaru2021.xdt, click OK

5. Enter S77SARA and Win-Test should prefill SARA as the exchange

   "SARA" should also appear in the Extra Information window

Please note that N6TV, Bob will send the list FOR 2022 (!!) later this month. My list does not work in Win-Test, Bob will make a file that does.

For test you can get LAST YEAR MULTIPLIER FILE at https://bit.ly/itudtb Download and unzip the itu.zip file and follow the instructions above.

Stay tuned for files regarding 2022.

73 Joe, OZ0J

 <https://english.oz0j.dk/> https://english.oz0j.dk