[WT-support] wtScpSubmit.dll

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Tue Jun 14 14:07:17 CEST 2022

All,

I have a new shack PC and have tried to install Win-Test on Windows 11. I immediately get an error "Cannot find wtScpSubmti.dll. Please re-install the application". The warning dialog has a header entitled "Themida - http://www.oreans.com".

I have not installed Themida so it must come bundled with this version of Windows (might be related to the PC vendor?). I can't determine if it's this software that is preventing installation.

I have downloaded the file wtScpSubmit.dll from http://download.win-test.com/utils/ and saved it to C:\ProgramData\Win-Test to no avail.

Any ideas? (Install Windows 10 or even 7?! XP worked well.)

73
Stewart GM4AFF