[WT-support] wtDXTelnet - double spots

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Sat Aug 13 21:32:16 CEST 2022

Hi Bob,

This issue has an other angle.

In case I have LAN connected and Wifi disabled only single spots are
sent. It's sorted by the original thread.

What happens in case I'm connected via Wifi only so
no LAN cable connected?
The LAN needs to be disabled as well to avoid duplicated spots?

I got feedback's in some cases I send double spots in this scenario.

Important to add, in case of WiFi only connected, I can see only single
spots are sent. (Originally I could see the double commands sent so that
was obvious).

Any idea about the reasons?

Thanks in advance.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN

If you have a PC on the LAN with both a WiFi and Ethernet connection to the
same Router, you will get duplicate spots.  Solution is to disable WiFi if
Ethernet is connected.