[WT-support] NO sequential serial numbers M/S in IOTA Contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 14:29:58 CEST 2022

Hi Uwe

Le 03/08/2022 à 11:50, Uwe (DK3WW) a écrit :

> We had to give up our planned M/S operation in the IOTA contest this year
> and continue in single operation. No sequential numbers were assigned in M/S
> operation. Only odd numbers were assigned to the running station (STN1) and
> only even numbers to the multi-station. Unfortunately, the error cannot be
> resolved. A quick switch to single mode and switching back to M/S mode
> didn't change anything.

Fixed in the current dev version (build #900 or better).

Incidentally, we also suffered on the bug on EU-032 as TM5OL, and we
quickly switched to Single-Op category on Win-Test to get a typical
numbering, despite the limitations (no OPON, so no personalized DVK, etc.).

Sri for the inconvenience.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris