[WT-support] IC-9700: Use automatic CQ in phone mode

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Apr 3 10:21:50 CEST 2022

One trick that may work is to "pretend" to use the Win-Test internal sound
for voice keying, by selecting a Windows Soundcard DVK in Setup, and
including $F1 in the Advanced Scenarios, in addition to the #ICOMPLAY
commands.  The Soundcard output should be muted with the Windows controls,
but you'll need to program F1 with a dummy message to avoid the error
message if there is no msg1.wav file.  Then the RPT and RPTDELAY commands
will probably work, but still use the voice memories instead of the sound
card messages.