[WT-support] Contest recorder settings

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 18:13:21 CET 2021

Hi Rifat

Le 05/11/2021 à 18:04, RIFAT TULTAK a écrit :

>    I don't know if this topic has been covered before.
> I want to use contest recorder. I did all the written settings but it
> didn't work. In the MP3 Preferences configuration window, the Available
> MPEG codecs tab is blank.
> Do I need to do anything else?

In recent version of Windows, the Fraunhofer codec isn't enabled for
recording. You must enable it :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/fraunhofer_codec_fix.zip

Unzip this small package and read the instructions (readMe.txt)

Once completed, it should appear in the Win-Test recorder settings dialog.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées