[WT-support] Registration key request may not be working

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 1 21:09:34 CET 2021

When you purchased Win-Test, did the "Achat de Win-Test" email go to your
Gmail address, or to another address?  That other address is where the
license keys will be sent, though some email service providers reject all
email from the Win-Test robot.  For more details, see the FAQ page:

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running