[WT-support] CQ WPX the Multi-Transmitter Distributed

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 12:44:40 CET 2021

Hi Rafael

Le 24/03/2021 à 09:59, Rafael Meneses a écrit :

> looking at the bases of the next CQ WPX the Multi-Transmitter
> Distributed category, any help to be able to connect two computers to
> Wintest in different location? is there any tutorial? In the program I
> see that it can be done in a local network but I don't know how it could
> be done with the two PCs in another location

There is no tutorial per se.

1/ You must run an instance of wtTunnelSrv
(http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtTunnelSrv-2.4.2.zip) somewhere and
open a port on the machine it's running on (and on the internet router
for an external access). wtTunnelSrv is a command-line program. Usage :

2/ In each LAN, you must run one instance of wtTunnel
(http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtTunnel-1.17.0.zip). It's a Windows
app, that must be placed in the same folder as Win-Test. Be sure to run
ONLY ONE instance of wtTunnel in each LAN. You can access the parameters
by right-clicking on the icon located in the applications tray (lower
right of your desktop).

3/ To ensure log sync, one Win-Test in each LAN must be declared as
Bridgehead (Options / Configure interfaces / Network protocol / Advanced
settings).

4/ If you want to use DX cluster, one wtDxTelnet must be run in each
LAN. The packet cluser frames are not distributed over the WAN.

Hope this helps.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées