[WT-support] MicroHam settings

ok3nr at seznam.cz ok3nr at seznam.cz
Thu Jun 24 22:22:22 CEST 2021

Hello,

  I am trying to prepare Win-Test for upcoming VHF contest with two MicroHam
devices: MKIII and u2R. I do have two following questions:

1) Is there a way to persuade Win-Test to honor CW speed settings in
MicroHam device router ? I have problem with lower boundary. It is set to 20
WPM, which is too much for VHF contest. When I set limits in device router,
higher boundary can be set OK to some 83 WPM, but lower boundary stops at 20
WPM. I am setting it to MicroHam potentiometer input only. Any input below
20WPM and Win-Test is stuck at 20WPM.

2) Is there a way to synchronize serial number in Win-Test with MicroHam
Winkey SN ?

I tried to search about these settings, and found out something that 20WPM
problem was already solved in version 2.something of Win-Test, but I still
have trouble finding anything about matter.

Thanks,

Lukas OK3NR