[WT-support] wintest and ARRL FIELD DAY

NOEL POULIN noelhqnsu at globetrotter.net
Thu Jun 17 23:48:57 CEST 2021

Hello ,

I was playing with Wintest Last version, in ARRL Field Day scoring....

This year there is a new rule.....for points in field day...

If you work a station that is in the same class it gives 2 points in cw...

Of course that's a new rule just for this year according to ARRL...

Example my station is in class D, If I work another station in class D
it gives me 2 points...

Wintest doesn't give 2 points ...it gives 0 point...

Wonder if there is a way to correct this SO Wintest gives points
....instead of zero????

Thanks

Noel