[WT-support] hotkeys not working on one of my installations

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 8 08:09:43 CEST 2021

Yes, type DEFINEKEYS [Enter] in the Win-Test Logging Window.  You probably
listed some keys in the wrong order.  The key you want to do something new
(like Page Up), has to be in the first column, and the key you want that
normallky does the function (like Alt+F10 for speed up) in the second
column.  This is explained in more detail here with a step-by-step example:

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys

Then do the same with the SCRIPTS command to note hot keys that are defined
there.  If the same key is defined in both places, the one in the Scripts
Manager is used.

Also make sure CapsLock is not activated.