[WT-support] WT in CQ WPX RTTY and single-click actions

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at darc.de
Thu Feb 18 20:17:00 CET 2021

Hi Laurent,

I just tried build 803, compared it to build 800 and it is definitely
better! In build 800 about 50% of the 20 test spots disappeared with a
single click, in build 803 the success rate is 100%!

This is a nice improvement for S&Pers!

Just as we talk about mouse clicks - I am not a SO2R guy but I was asked
today by a friend if there is an option to have the active radio swapped
when clicking into the Radio1 or Radio2 band map? So clicking on a spot
in the band map for Radio 1 activates primary radio, clicking on a spot
in the Radio 2 band map activates the secondary radio.

I seem to remember there was such an option, but I could not find it in
the menus and the documentation - and after 10 minutes of searching I
gave up.

73 Ben, DL6RAI