[WT-support] EU-DX Contest : score reporting

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Fri Feb 5 13:00:46 CET 2021

As attach had been considered to heavy, I reduced its weight...))

Hi All,
I set Win-test 4.35_dev for EU-EX contest of tomorrow. I am using
Unipost 7.1 to send score in real time, but altough I see Unipost
sending it every 3 minutes, I can't find my call sign enlisted into
the rows of participating colleagues on CQcontest.net page.
  From Unipost> Current standings on Cqcontest.net in the middle of
window I can see DXSPEDITION, with my call sign displayed but not on
the page of server on Web. I attach a screenshot of what displayed.
Could it seem that EU-DX Contest is listed as a Dxpedition and not a
contest..just a thought...
Any idea?
PLEASE notice that No one of the callsigns shown on the picture is
enlisted in the participating of that event on CQcontest.net page....
Thank you
Sante