[WT-support] Registration Code for the old Win-Test 3.27.1. after update to Win-Test 4

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 12:25:00 CEST 2021

Hi Peter

Le 27/04/2021 à 11:48, Peter Weiß postanweiss at online.de a écrit :

> we used Win-Test 3.27.1. Then we upgraded to Win-Test 4.
> Now I need an Registration Code for the old Win-Test 3.27.1.
>
> The Computer Code on my computer is in 3.27.1. and 4 the same.
> The official Code Homepage sends a Win-Test 4 Registration Code.
> This does not work with the old Win-Test 3.27.1

I'm wondering why you're using a version that hasn't been updated for
over 10 years ? ;-)

Anywhow, if you send me **privately** the machine code (+ licence
callsign), I should still be able to generate a key for this version.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées