[WT-support] LUA scripts for IC705

Peter Maennel dl4lam at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 18 09:42:50 CEST 2021

Hello Bob,

left me first say thank you for your support all the years.

Got an IC 705 as a new radio and downloaded Icom LUA scripts. Printed out the install infos and will work through it to understand all possebilities. Currently using IC7300 (94H CIV in my 705) settings and IC705 is integrated in win-test radio setup.

Is it possible to enhance the LUA script/scripts to the IC705, so you do not have to change the civ address in the 705 to something different ?

73 and stay healthy de Peter, DL4LAM

Peter Maennel
Am Kastanienhof 9
D-30459 Hannover