[WT-support] Win-Test 4.33 Issue

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Oct 16 19:19:59 CEST 2020

Hi Pete

Le 16/10/2020 à 19:10, Pete Barletto a écrit :

> Downloaded the full version of 4.33 this morning and I can no longer
> find my Scripts.

Any particular reason to install the full package instead of the update
package ? And is it installed in the very same directory as your
previous version ? Also, if your previous version was started as
administrator, the new one must be started the same way.

> I downloaded a fresh file of K3scripts from Bob, N6TV's site but they
> will not load. I receive this error:

The error message says it all.

You must install the SciTE package :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/SciTE_for_Win-Test.zip

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées