[WT-support] Bandmap cursor moves with 3 second delay :-(

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Mon Oct 12 19:58:30 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:28:02 -0700
"Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net> wrote:

> Is the Win-Test polling rate set to AUTO or to 3000?   Are you using
> OmniRig?  It has a separate setting for polling rate.  Is CONFIG:AUTO
> INF set to ON or to NOR (NOR recommended).
polling rate is AUTO. But as I already mentioned, the display of the
QRG at the top of Bandmap-Windows works without delay. So I can't
believe there is some problem with the communication between WT and K3.

No OmniRig here

> Maybe I don't understand.  The digits update immediately but the
> bandmap pointer in the "Map" doesn't move until 3 seconds later?  Is
> that what you are saying?

yes, exactly. Confusing :-(

> Maybe you can make a short movie using a phone or presentation
> recorder so we can understand better.

sri, a little bit difficult at the moment. I will try it tomorow.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY