[WT-support] Microham 3 Keyer Report.

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Oct 8 00:50:57 CEST 2020

Hi Andrew

Le 07/10/2020 à 17:43, Andrew Bennett a écrit :

> Just to let you know that I have just run the WT-Dev with my Microham Keyer
> and it is now not showing the error message on first loading of WinTest.
> I have also managed to sort out the false positive with my antivirus
> program.

Excellent.

You don't mention if the MKIII is now fully working as expected, but I
guess so. I will include the "MKIII" label in the dropdown list and
menus etc as well in the next release.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées