[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 194, Issue 5 -Microham 3 keyer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 6 18:02:16 CEST 2020

That's a false positive from your Antivirus software..  You have to add an
exception to allow the development version to install, because most
Antivirus software treats all "new and never before seen" .exe programs
with suspicion.  This is covered in the Win-Test FAQ:

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#My_virus_scanner_reports_that_Win-Test_is_a_virus.21

Use Google to discover how to add an exception or exclusion to Windows
Defender or whatever program you are using.  I suggest excluding the entire
Win-Test installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Win-Test\ .

The missing DLL message may be caused by not running the full standard
install, followed by extracting wt_dev.zip to the same folder, which must
be done as an Administrator.

If you have no idea how to do any of this, I'll be happy to do it for you
over TeamViewer.  Contact me off list.