[WT-support] two questions...

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Fri Jan 17 18:19:39 CET 2020

I have some questions about more casual use of Win-test.

1.	I am using win-test to log my general DXing. my current log is just
a small subset of what I have worked. so from a DX standpoint, I have
actually worked quite a bit more than what Win-test tells me I've worked,
and as such, tells me that common DXCC entities are new countries for me,
even though I have worked them (but not in this particular log). Is it
possible to re-load old Qs into Win-test. perhaps from your LOTW account,
where you can download an ADIF file. Are there reasons I don't want to do
this?
2.	Here's something that is a little more practical. I was wishing in
NAQP that it would be nice if once you work a station, when you come across
that callsign on a different band, that in the SCP and N+1 windows, if that
call is unique in SCP that it displays differently in the window. For
example, I work W1XXX on 20 meters. and the call is unique in SCP. When I
enter W1XXX on 40 meters, instead of showing in SCP and N+1 as green, it
shows as reverse green, so I know that I've worked the station, but that
station is unique in SCP. In my dotage, I make typos. it might be nice to
catch a few. Is it something that can be done in a script?

Thanks!

73,

Wigi, KL0R