[WT-support] DXTelnet

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jan 4 22:41:33 CET 2020

Yes, you can run multiple instances of wtDxTelnet that operate
independently, and connect each to a different clusters.  Only one can be
auto-started by Win-Test, but you can start the rest with unique shortcuts.

This is fully documented in the FAQ pages, here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:DX_Cluster_and_wtDxTelnet#Can_I_connect_to_more_than_one_cluster_or_to_both_CW_Skimmer_and_a_cluster.3F

The VE7CC CC User <http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/> software (not "AR User")
can also be used to combine multiple connections, but it is not required.