[WT-support] DXTelnet

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Sat Jan 4 22:33:00 CET 2020

Just curious...

Is it possible to, either:

a) run DXTelnet in multiple instances on the same computer, but with
DIFFERENT configurations? I can run two instances of DXTelnet, and configure
them to different cluster servers, but if I lose my connection, they both
reconnect to the last configuration I enabled... or,
b) run a single DXTelnet instance, but be connected to both a cluster
(externally) and a skimmer (within the LAN)?

When I am operating from home, and not in a contest, I sometimes like to see
both the skimmer and the spots at the same time... I can make it happen, but
as I mentioned above, if one or both gets disconnected, when they reconnect,
they both connect to the same server... the last one I logged into.

Not a critical thing... just a question.

Thanks, and 73,

Wigi, KL0R