[WT-support] Multi-op log sync

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Sun Feb 17 03:43:13 CET 2019

We added a computer to the network running Win-test in mid-contest, and while it communicates with the rest of the stations, the log is not correct… nothing before bringing it online is in this last computer. We have tried restarting the instance of win-test, and the various sync commands, but I can’t get it to get the beginning part of the log from one of the computers.

This isn’t a life or death issue, it is just a station manager wanting to watch what is going on… but it would be nice to know how to insure that all of the logs are correct.

Thanks,

Wigi, LK0R