[WT-support] Re : Re: using LPT1 band data info on a USB to parallel adapter

f6bee at free.fr f6bee at free.fr
Fri Jun 22 07:17:34 CEST 2018

Hi All

A couple of months ago I searched the web for a band decoder solution for a TS-590SG that doesn't have either band data output. I found a band decoder based on a PIC sniffing the RS232 frequency data,  described by a ham from the Netherlands. I don't have access at the moment to the PC where I stored this article but I didn't build the decoder. It was to use it at my remote station where the TS-590SG, as well as the rest of the station, is controlled by a bit old desktop with a LPT port....
Gilles, please send me an email to remind me to find the article later today.
73.  Jacques, F6BEE