[WT-support] Problem... WT with FT757GXII !!!

GG ggpgt at free.fr
Tue Nov 21 17:09:11 CET 2017

Hi OM,

WT on PC 64 bits > (USB) Interface CAT ZLP Electronics (mini DIN) > FT757GXII

Interface is OK on PC (COM 7) !!!

Config is OK in WT (Config interface)
COM 7 > radio 1 (FT757GXII) > 4800 8-N-2, parameters by default for FT757GXII

I can choose Band up and down with arrows, I deduce that the CAT commands are received by TRX...

When I consult the doc, I read that we can emit in CW using the keys F1, F2 ...

It does not work ... Would I have wrongly configured WT ??? Would I have forgotten a connection ???

On the other hand, when I try to install wtDxTelnet 3.5, Wtcom.dll is not found ... But where is this dll ???

Awaiting, thanks...

GG, somewhere in France...