[WT-support] HLVETIA CONTEST

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Apr 27 18:15:22 CEST 2017

Hi Steef et al.

Le 27/04/2017 à 11:40, Steef PA2A a écrit :

> I tried version 4.23 and there the .DTB file works fine. If the rules
> haven 't changed this is a stable version to use during the Helvetia
> Contest.

Unfortunately, the rules have changed (a lot).

I just uploaded an updated dev version (aka nightly build) with the new
rules, and fixes the database issue Michel F5IN found.

Please note that with the new rules, the file must be currently named
HELVETIA_DX.DTB (the "HB" name is now irrelevant).

I will probably modify the code later to use the name HELVETIA (no
suffix) to prevent any confusion.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--