[WT-support] WinTest Oceania module "bug"

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 19:47:00 CEST 2016

When I set up the contest module in WT for the Oceania contest, WT created
a Contest File Name that included "VK/ZL".  When I tried to accept that
file name, I got an Invalid file name error msg stating that "You can't use
the  characters "*/:<>?|I".

I replaced "VK/ZL" with "VK_ZL", and that cured the problem.

I also encountered this -- each log line contained "!!!!" in the mult field
 when the mult had been previously worked.

Unless I am off base on these findings, they should be fixed before  the
Oceania contest runs again.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL